- “2% cash back… Can your money-wife do that?”
- “Oh, I can get your credit score into whatever position you’d like.”
- “All your money-wife ever tells you is that you can’t afford it.”
- “You’re too sexy to live within your means.”
- “It won’t matter if you pay back the balance within 30 days.”
Personal Finance Adultery
“It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.”
- Glove compartment (only use it for gas)
- Freezer (only use it for groceries)
- Sock drawer (only use it for socks)
Limiting your credit card exposure will go a long way in restoring balance to The Force. Give it a try for a few weeks and see how easy it is to say no to living outside of your means. I guarantee that removing the influence of your credit card will change your spending dramatically.
Your money-wife will thank you.